Special Features And Benefits
- Frame Options - you have the option of two styles with the Wisp CPAP mask: clear silicone or fabric. Both frames are interchangeable and can be used with any mask cushion size. The silicone frame is lightweight and smooth, while the fabric frame is reversible and offers more padding. Choose the best option for your comfort level.
- Cushions - minimal pressure is applied to your face, with the small silicone cushions lowering the chances of red skin-irritation marks. The cushions are available in three sizes or a fit pack option, so you can rest assured you will receive the best fit.
- Minimal Design - a simple frame and cushion hold these nasal masks while the headgear stabilizes fit. Receive an open viewing area, meaning you can easily read or watch TV before you fall asleep.
- Flexible Short Tube - achieve the sleep you deserve in the sleeping position where you find the most comfort. The short tube allows you to move freely throughout the night! Quickly disconnect the entire tube from the Wisp CPAP-BiPAP mask if you need to get up in the middle of the night without removing your entire mask. Don’t spend any more time readjusting your Philips Wisp nasal mask with headgear when you attempt to fall back asleep. Less time spent fixing your mask means achieving quality sleep faster.
Included In The Package Of The Wisp
- (1) Digital Camo Fabric Mask Frame
- (1) Small/Medium, Large, and X-Large Cushion
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Combining the performance and comfort of a nasal mask with the minimalist simplicity of a pillows mask the Wisp is a truly elegant solution for sleep therapy users. The Wisp's compact design and open style frame provide a sense of freedom and independence. Choose a sleek silicone or soft fabric frame to suit your preference and then find your best fit with three different cushion sizes included in each pack.
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
MINIMAL CUSHION, MULTIPLE SIZES
The Wisp's hybrid cushion design was created by combining the comfort of a nasal mask with the minimalism and seal of a nasal pillow mask. Each Wisp mask pack comes with three cushions -- SmallMedium, Large & ExtraLarge -- so you'll be sure to find your best fit right out of the box.
ENJOY THE VIEW
With the Wisp Philips Respironics has made a concerted effort to move CPAP mask design forward to provide a stylish, practical mask solution for sleep therapy users. Wisp's streamlined design and muted coloring bring a more contemporary and less medical feel to the mask. The open headgear and frame design eliminate facial contact and the need for forehead support providing a clear line of vision -- for users who enjoy reading, watching TV, or talking before going to sleep -- and reducing the appearance of strap marks and pressure points in the morning.
MAGNETIC HEADGEAR CLIPS ARE SIMPLE & SECURE
All new Wisp masks come with enhanced Magnetic Headgear Clips that make attaching and removing Wisp headgear simple and easy, even for people with limited dexterity.
LIGHTWEIGHT, FLEXIBLE TUBE
A short delivery tube extends from the body of the Wisp's elbow to provide a lightweight, flexible connection to your main breathing tube. The flexible tube is designed to minimize pressure and pull on the face and therapy tubing. The 360° swivel elbow provides greater flexibility for tube positioning. The short tube can also be secured to the Wisp's headgear to keep the hose out of the way if preferred.